Encuéntranos en Google+.

jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night & A Hard Day's Night

TRACKLIST :
  1. A Hard Day's Night
  2. I Should Have Known Better
  3. I I Feel
  4. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
  5. And I Love Her
  6. Tell Me Why
  7. Can't Buy Me Love
  8. Any Time At All
  9. I'll Cry Instead
  10. Things We Said Today
  11. When I Get Home
  12. You Can't Do That
  13. I'll Be Back
  14. A Hard Day's Night
  15. Tell Me Why
  16. I Cry Instead
  17. I Should Have Known Better
  18. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
  19. And I Love Her
  20. I Should Have Known Better
  21. If I Feel
  22. And I Love Her
  23. Ringo's Theme (This Boy)
  24. Can't Buy Me Love
  25. A Hard Day's Night
  26. Leave Me Kitten Alone
  27. If You Got Troubles
  28. That Means A Lot
  29. Christmas Time (Is Here Again)
  30. A Hard Day's Night
  31. Can't Buy Me Love
  32. I Saw Her Standing There
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__A_Hard_Days_Night_A_Hard_Days_Night.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario