Encuéntranos en Google+.

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2015

The Beatles - Beatles '66 (Munich + San Francisco)

TRACKLIST :
  1. Intro - Am Sonntag will mein Süßer mit mir Segeln geh'n
  2. Introduction by Charly Hickman
  3. Rock and Roll Music
  4. Baby's in black
  5. I feel fine
  6. Yesterday
  7. Nowhere man
  8. I'm down
  9. I wanna be your man
  10. I'm down
  11. Paperback writer
  12. Rock and Roll Music
  13. She's a woman
  14. If I needed someone
  15. Day tripper
  16. Baby's in black
  17. I feel fine
  18. Yesterday
  19. I wanna be your man
  20. Nowhere man
  21. Paperback writer
  22. Long tall Sally
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__Beatles_66_Munich_San_Francisco.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario