Encuéntranos en Google+.

jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

The Beatles - Recovered Tracks (Remastered Version)

TRACKLIST :
  1. How Do You Do It
  2. I Forgot To Remember To Forget
  3. Dizzy Miss Lizzie
  4. Lucille
  5. I Wanna Be Your Man
  6. "A Hard Day's Night" Film Trailer
  7. I'm A Loser
  8. Medley Of Hits (Around The Beatles)
  9. The Beatles Come To Town
  10. Introduction
  11. She Loves You
  12. I Feel Fine
  13. I'm Down
  14. Act Naturally
  15. Ticket To Ride
  16. Savoy Truffle (mono mix)
  17. Tomorrow Never Knows (OOPS)
  18. Get Back
  19. Love Me Do
  20. Misery
  21. Words Of Love
  22. Back In The USSR (mono mix)
  23. Don't Let Me Down + Those Were The Days
  24. Una Sensazionale Intervista Con I Beatles
  25. Hey Jude (Experiment In Television)
  26. Revolution (promo film)
  27. The Beatles Decade radio ad (Bonus Track)
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__Recovered_Tracks_Remastered_Version.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario