Encuéntranos en Google+.

sábado, 25 de abril de 2015

Eminem & The Beatles - 8 Mile And Abbey: Eminem Meets The Beatles

TRACKLIST :
  1. Amsterdom - Business / Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
  2. Amsterdom - Lose Yourself / Maxells Silver Hammer
  3. Amsterdom - Stan / Dear Prudence
  4. Amsterdom - Soldier / Come Together
  5. Amsterdom - Till I Collapse / Nowhere Man
  6. Amsterdom - I'm Shady / Octopus Garden
  7. Amsterdom - Love Me / I Me Mine
  8. Amsterdom - Shake That / You Never Give Me Your Money
  9. Amsterdom - Without Me / Mean Mr Mustard
  10. Amsterdom - Superman / Don't Let Me Down
  11. Amsterdom - White America / I Am The Walrus
  12. Amsterdom - When The Music Stops / Hey Bulldog
  13. Amsterdom - Hailies Song / While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  14. Amsterdom - The Way I Am / Helter Skelter
  15. Amsterdom - When I'm Gone / Something
  16. Amsterdom - Encore / Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_Eminem_The_Beatles__8_Mile_And_Abbe_-_Eminem_Meets_The_Beatles.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario