Encuéntranos en Google+.

domingo, 1 de marzo de 2015

The Beatles - Studio Mystery Tracks Vol.5

TRACKLIST :
  1. I Wanna Be Your Man
  2. You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)
  3. There's A Place
  4. Yesterday
  5. A Hard Day's Night
  6. Got To Get You Into My Life
  7. Anna (Go To Him)
  8. Her Majesty
  9. It's All Too Much
  10. Drive My Car
  11. Oh! Darling
  12. Real Love
  13. Chains
  14. Lady Madonna
  15. Mean Mister Mustard
  16. She's A Woman
  17. Helter Skelter
  18. The Inner Light
  19. That Means A Lot
  20. Money
  21. Eleanor Rigby
  22. From Me To You
  23. Get Back
  24. In My Life
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__Studio_Mystery_Tracks_Vol.5.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario