Encuéntranos en Google+.

domingo, 12 de enero de 2014

The Beatles - The Alternate Beatles For Sale [2004 Edition]

TRACKLIST :

  1. No Reply [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  2. I'm A Loser [Take 3]
  3. Baby's In Black [Regular Take 14 - RS1 - US/UK]
  4. Rock And Roll Music [Regular 1976 US Rock And Roll Music Stereo LP Mix]
  5. I'll Follow The Sun [Radio BBC, Top Gear]
  6. Mr. Moonlight [Take 04]
  7. Kansas City/Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey [Radio BBC, Saturday Club]
  8. Eight Days A Week [Regular RS 1/2 Takes 13/15]
  9. Words Of Love [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  10. Honey Don't [Radio BBC, From Us To You #3]
  11. Every Little Thing [Regular RS Take 9]
  12. I Don't Want To Spoil The Party [Regular RS Take 19]
  13. What You're Doing [Take 11]
  14. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby [Radio BBC, Saturday Club]
  15. Leave My Kitten Alone [Unedited Version]
  16. Medley    
  17. I'm A Loser [Radio BBC, Saturday Club]
  18. I'll Follow The Sun [Pre-Beatles]
  19. I'll Follow The Sun [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  20. Mr. Moonlight [Alternate Mix Stereo]
  21. Kansas City/Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey [Regular US Stereo Mix]
  22. Words Of Love [Radio BBC, Pop Go The Beatles #10]
  23. What You're Doing [Take 11 RS 1982 - Barrett]
  24. Bloopers Medley
  25. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby [Concert Hamburg, Star Club]   
  26. I'm A Loser [Outfake Radio (Top Gear) + Audience Overdub]
  27. Baby's In Black [Concert New York, Shea Stadium]
  28. Rock And Roll Music [Concert Tokyo]
  29. Mr. Moonlight [Concert Hamburg, Star Club]
  30. Kansas City/Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey [Concert Hamburg, Star Club]
  31. Kansas City/Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey [TV ABC, Shindig]
  32. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby [Concert Los Angeles, Hollywood Bowl]   
  33. Rock And Roll Music [Get Back Session]
  34. Medley [Get Back Session]
  35. Every Little Thing [Get Back Session]
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__The_Alternate_Beatles_For_Sale.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

2 comentarios: