Encuéntranos en Google+.

lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

The Beatles - Every Little Thing Vol. 1 + Booklet

TRACKLIST:

Disc 1:

  1. A Hard Day's Night [Mono - Extended Ending]
  2. Across The Universe [Brazil Mono Single]
  3. Ain't She Sweet [Original Stereo]
  4. All My Loving [Stereo - Hi Hat Intro]
  5. And I Love Her [Mono - Single-Tracked Vocal]
  6. And I Love Her [Stereo - Extended Ending]
  7. And Your Bird Can Sing [True Stereo]
  8. Anytime At All [Mono]
  9. Any Time At All [True Stereo]
  10. Back In The U. S. S. R. [Mono]
  11. Bad Boy [Mono]
  12. The Ballad Of John And Yoko [Mono]
  13. Beatles Medley [Stereo]
  14. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite [Mono]
  15. Blackbird [Mono]
  16. Blue Jay Way [Mono]
  17. Blue Jay Way [Stereo]
  18. Day Tripper [Stereo]
  19. Devil In Her Heart [Stereo]
  20. Dialogue From The Film "Let It Be"... [Promo-Single]
  21. Don't Pass Me By [Mono]
  22. Dr. Robert [Mono]
  23. Drive My Car [Mono]
  24. Fab Four On Film... [Mono]
  25. Flying [Mono]
  26. From Me To You [Stereo]
  27. Girl [Stereo]
Disc 2:

  1. Good Day Sunshine [Mono]
  2. Got To Get You Into My Life [Mono]
  3. Happiness Is A Warm Gun [Mono]
  4. Help! [Stereo - James Bond Theme Intro]
  5. Help! [Mono]
  6. Helter Skelter [Mono]
  7. Her Majesty (Final-chord) [Stereo - Final Chord]
  8. Here, There And Everywhere [Stereo]
  9. Hey Jude [Stereo - Short Version]
  10. Honey Pie [Mono]
  11. I Am The Walrus [Stereo]
  12. I Am The Walrus [Stereo - Backing Track]
  13. I Am The Walrus [Stereo - Remix]
  14. I Call Your Name [Mono]
  15. I Call Your Name [Stereo]
  16. I Don't Want To Spoil The Party [Stereo]
  17. I Feel Fine [Stereo - Extended Beginning]
  18. I Feel Fine [Mono-Reverb German]
  19. I Feel Fine [Mono-Extended Ending]
  20. I Feel Fine [Stereo-Echo/Reverb]
  21. I Saw Her Standing There [Stereo]
  22. I Should Have Known Better [Stereo]
  23. I Should Have Known Better [Stereo]
  24. I Want To Hold Your Hand [Stereo - L/R Channel Mix]
  25. If I Fell [Stereo]
  26. I'll Be Back [Stereo]
  27. I'll Cry Instead [Mono]
  28. I'll Cry Instead [Stereo]
  29. I'll Get You [Reprocessed Stereo] 

DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__Every_Little_Thing_Vol1.part1.php
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__Every_Little_Thing_Vol1.part2.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario