Encuéntranos en Google+.

sábado, 18 de mayo de 2013

The Beatles - A Hard Days Night Studio Sessions: Back To Basics Vol. 2

 
TRACKLIST:

Disc 1:
  1. I'll Cry Instead (stereo)
  2. A Hard Day's Night (stereo)
  3. I Should Have Known Better (stereo)
  4. I Wanna Be Your Man-Don't Bother Me-All My Loving (stereo)
  5. If I Fell (stereo)
  6. Can't Buy Me Love (stereo)
  7. And I Love Her (stereo)
  8. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (stereo)
  9. Can't Buy Me Love (stereo)
  10. Tell Me Why (stereo)
  11. If I Fell (stereo)
  12. I Should Have Known Better (stereo)
  13. She Loves You (stereo)
  14. A Hard Day's Night (Reprise) (stereo)
  15. A Hard Day's Night (mono)
  16. I Should Have Known Better (mono)
  17. I Wanna Be Your Man (mono)
  18. Don't Bother Me (mono)
  19. All My Loving (mono)
  20. If I Fell (mono)
  21. Can't Buy Me Love (mono)
  22. And I Love Her (mono)
  23. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (mono)
  24. Can't Buy Me Love (Reprise) (mono)
  25. Tell Me Why (mono)
  26. If I Fell (mono)
  27. I Should Have Known Better (mono)
  28. She Loves You (mono)
  29. A Hard Day's Night (Reprise) (mono)
Disc 2:
  1. A Hard Day's Night (Duophonic)
  2. I Should Have Known Better (Duophonic)
  3. I Wanna Be Your Man (Duophonic)
  4. Don't Bother Me (Duophonic)
  5. All My Loving (Duophonic)
  6. If I Fell (Mono-Duophonic)
  7. Can't Buy Me Love (Duophonic)
  8. And I Love Her (Duophonic)
  9. Can't Buy Me Love (Reprise) (Duophonic)
  10. Tell Me Why (Duophonic)
  11. If I Fell (Duophonic)
  12. I Should Have Known Better (Duophonic)
  13. She Loves You (Duophonic)
  14. A Hard Day's Night (Reprise) (Duophonic)
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__Back_To_Basics_A_Hard_Days_Night_Studio_Sessions_Vol.2.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

4 comentarios:

  1. I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours as of late, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful price enough
    for
    me. In my opinion,
    if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably
    did, the net can be a lot more useful than ever before.


    my page :: horse stall mats for home gym

    ResponderEliminar