Encuéntranos en Google+.

jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

The Beatles Story - 1973 BBC Special (Disc 3)

TRACKLIST:
 
Part 4: The Start Of Beatlemania (Continued)
  1. Segment 3: Reg Abbis, Back In The USSR, Beatles, George Harrison (Liverpool Echo), John, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Tony Bramwell, All My Loving, George, Don't Bother Me
  2. Segment 4: She Loves You, I Want To Hold Your Hand, Brian Sommerville, Till There Was You, Brian Sommerville, All You Need Is Love, Chris Denning, Misery, Sid Bernstein
  3. Segment 5: Can't Buy Me Love (Hollywood Strings)
Part 5: The World Surrenders
  1. Segment 1: Introduction, Sid Bernstein, Ed Sullivan
  2. Segment 2: Any Time At All, Aæl Aronowitz, Murray The K, Tell Me Why, George, Beatles, Murray The K, I'm Happy Just To Dance With You, George Harrison (Liverpool Echo), Brian Epstein
  3. Segment 3: You Can't Do That, Sid Bernstein, Things We Said Today, Hugh Moran, Beatles, Richard Lester, If I Fell, Ringo
  4. Segment 4: I Should Have Known Better, Helen Shapiro, John, Paul, Can't Buy Me Love, George Martin, I'll Cry Instead, George Martin, And I Love Her, Richard Lester, George Martin, Paul
  5. Segment 5: A Hard Days Night, I Feel Fine (Hollywood Strings)
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__The_Beatles_Story_1973_BBC_Special_Disc3.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario