Encuéntranos en Google+.

sábado, 5 de enero de 2013

The Beatles - The Beeb's Lost Beatles Tapes Vol. 1



TRACKLIST:
  1. From Us To You (Show Theme)
  2. Soldier Of Love (Lay Down Your Arms)
  3. She Loves You
  4. I Wanna Be Your Man
  5. I Got A Woman
  6. Long Tall Sally
  7. Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport
  8. I Feel Fine
  9. Peter Pilbeam Interview
  10. Please Mister Postman
  11. Side By Side
  12. Too Much Monkey Business
  13. Thank You Girl
  14. From Me To You
  15. I'll Be On My Way
  16. Pop Goes The Beatles
  17. I Saw Her Standing There
  18. Brian Matthew Interview
  19. Long Tall Sally
  20. Bernie Andrews Interview
  21. Some Other Guy
  22. A Taste Of Honey
  23. Boys
  24. Bernie Andrews Interview
  25. Memphis Tennesse
  26. Happy Birthday
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__The_Beebs_Lost_Beatles_Tapes_Vol.1.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

7 comentarios: