Encuéntranos en Google+.

martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

The Beatles - The Revolver Sessions Vol.3


TRACKLIST:
  1. Dr Robert (US Mono Mix)
  2. I'm Only Sleeping (US Mono Mix)
  3. And Your Bird Can Sing (US Mono Mix)
  4. For No One (SI Onto Take 10 Lead Vocal)
  5. For No One (Reduction Mix Take 13)
  6. Got To Get You Into My Life (SI Onto Take 8 Stereo Brass Overdub - Partial)
  7. Got To Get You Into My Life (SI Onto Take 8 Brass Overdub - Complete)
  8. Got To Get You Into My Life (Vocals, Organ, Tambourine)
  9. For No One (SI Onto Take 14 - Bass)
  10. For No One (Si Onto Take 14 - French Hom)
  11. And Your Bird Can Sing (US Stereo Mix)
  12. And Your Bird Can Sing (US Stereo Mix)
  13. Doctor Robert (US Stereo Mix)
  14. Doctor Robert (US Stereo Mix)
  15. I'm Only Sleeping (US Stereo Mix)
  16. I'm Only Sleeping (US Stereo Mix)
  17. Yelow Submarine (Take 4 - Rhythm)
  18. Yelow Submarine (SI Onto Take 4 Lead And Backing Vocals)
  19. Yelow Submarine (SI Onto Take 4 Second Vocal)
  20. Yelow Submarine (SI Onto Take 5 Sound Effects)
  21. Yelow Submarine (Intro)
  22. I Want To Tell You (Rhythm + Vocals And Piano)
  23. I Want To Tell You (Bass + Vocals)
  24. I Want To Tell You (RM4)
  25. Yellow Submarine (RM5)
  26. And Your Bird Can Sing (UK Mono Mix)
  27. I'm Only Sleeping  (UK Mono Mix)
  28. Tomorrow Never Knows (RM11)
  29. Eleanor Rigby (SI Onto Take 15 End Vocal)
  30. Good Day Sunshine (Take 1 - Rhythm)
  31. Good Day Sunshine (Si Onto Take 1 Vocals)
  32. Good Day Sunshine (SI Onto Take 1 Piano, Percussion, Handclaps, Vocals)
  33. Good Day Sunshine (End Vocal Overlays)
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :
http://manuelbeatlogs.16mb.com/MB_The_Beatles__The_Revolver_Sessions_Vol.3.php

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario