Encuéntranos en Google+.

miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2009

The Beatles - Another Tracks Of A Hard Day's Night

TRACKLIST:

Disc 1:

  1. A Hard Days Night
  2. Tell Me Why (Remix Of Mono)
  3. I'll Cry Instead (Capitol Mix, Long Version)
  4. I Should Have Known Better (Instrumental)
  5. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
  6. And I Love Her (Instrumental)
  7. I Should Have Known Better
  8. If I Fell
  9. And I Love Her (Single Tracked Vocal)
  10. Ringo's Theme · This Boy (Instrumental)
  11. Can't Buy Me Love (Remix Of Mono)
  12. A Hard Day's Night (Instrumental)
  13. Any Time At All (With Piano)
  14. When I Get Home (Different Vocal)
  15. I Shoudl Have Known Better (Reel Music, Stereo)
  16. And I Love Her (Germany Something New, Stereo)
  17. And I Love Her (Mono Mix)
  18. You Can't Do That (Capitol's Second Album)
  19. A Hard Day's Night (1982 Stereo Mix)
  20. I'll Be Back (US Dimentional Slow Stereo)
  21. Komm Gib Mir Dimen Hand (Voice Intro, Stereo)
  22. You Can't Do That (US Rock & Roll Music)
  23. I Call Your Name (US Rock & Roll Music)
  24. Long Tall Sally (US Rock & Roll Music)
  25. Slow Down (US Rock & Roll Music)
  26. Matchbox (US Rock & Roll Music)
  27. Any Time At All (US Rock & Roll Music)
  28. A Hard Day's Night (Making Video Version)
  29. I Should Have Known Better (Take 8 )
  30. I Should Have Known Better (Take 11)
  31. And I Love Her (Take 11)
  32. Tell Me Why (Take 4)
  33. I'll Be Back (Take 12)
  34. I'll Be Back (Take 13)
  35. I'll Be Back (Take 14)
  36. I'll Be Back (Take 15)
  37. Sie Liebt Dich (Take 10)
Disc 2:
  1. A Hard Day's Night (Stereo)
  2. I Should Have Known Better (Stereo)
  3. If I Fell (Stereo)
  4. I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (Stereo)
  5. And I Love Her (Stereo)
  6. Tell Me Why (Stereo)
  7. Can't Buy Me Love (Stereo)
  8. Any Time At All (Stereo)
  9. I'll Cry Instead (Stereo)
  10. Things We Said Today (Stereo)
  11. When I Get Home (Stereo)
  12. You Can't Do That (Stereo)
  13. I'll Be Back (Stereo)
  14. If I Fell (John's Demo)
  15. Can't Buy Me Love (Take 2, Stereo)
  16. Can't Buy Me Love (Take 3)
  17. A Hard Day's Night (Take 1)
  18. A Hard Day's Night (Takes 2 & 3)
  19. A Hard Day's Night (Take 4)
  20. A Hard Day's Night (Take 6)
  21. A Hard Day's Night (Take 7)
  22. A Hard Day's Night (Takes 8 & 9)
  23. And I Love Her (Take 2)
  24. You Can't Do That (Take 6)
  25. I'll Be Back (Take 2)
  26. I'll Be Back (Take 3)
  27. Sie Liebt Dich (Stereo)
  28. Komm Gib Mie Deine Hand (Stereo)
  29. I Call Your Name (Capitol Stereo Version)
  30. Long Tall Sally (US Second Album)
  31. A Hard Day's Night (Beatles Story Version)
  32. A Hard Day's Night (Beatles Story B·G Complete)
DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD :

http://rapidshare.com/files/235422368/MB_The_Beatles__Another_Tracks_Of_A_Hard_Day_s_Night.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/235452443/MB_The_Beatles__Another_Tracks_Of_A_Hard_Day_s_Night.part2.rar

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

11 comentarios:

  1. celente aportación amigo, espero subas toda la serie de ""Another Tracks" POR FAVOR SÚBELA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. una lastima, marca error, podrias volver a subirlo?
    se ve interesante este material.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. If you always write interesting, I will be your regular reader. skin care Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this
    blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Also visit my web site; Abercrombie Paris

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll
    be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you
    write again very soon!

    my weblog; Air Jordan Pas Cher

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would
    really like to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

    Here is my page - Sac Guess Pas Cher

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I
    think that you can do with some pics to drive
    the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is
    fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    my site - Cheap Jerseys

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on
    this blog loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.


    my webpage :: Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;)
    I may return yet again since I bookmarked it. Money and
    freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.


    Here is my homepage; Michael Kors Bags

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hi there, I discovered your web site by way of Google
    even as looking for a related subject, your web site got here up, it appears good.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, simply changed into alert to your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful in the
    event you proceed this in future. Many other people will be benefited out of
    your writing. Cheers!

    Take a look at my web site :: Nike Air max

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hey there! I've been following your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the good work!

    Here is my homepage NFL Jerseys Cheap (www.maxleticssports.com)

    ResponderEliminar