Encuéntranos en Google+.

martes, 2 de septiembre de 2008

The Beatles - At The Royal Variety Performance

TRACKLIST:

  1. Introduction By Dickie Henderson
  2. From Me To You
  3. She Loves You
  4. Till There Was You
  5. Twist And Shout
  6. I Feel Fine
  7. I'm Down
  8. Act Naturally
  9. Ticket To Ride
  10. Yesterday
  11. Help!
  12. From Me To You (Fade In)
  13. She Loves You
  14. Till There Was You
  15. Twist And Shout
  16. From Me To You
  17. I Saw Her Standing There
  18. All My Loving
  19. Roll Over Beethoven
  20. Boys
  21. Till There Was You
  22. She Loves You
  23. This Boy
  24. I Wanna Hold Your Hand
  25. Money
  26. Twist & Shout
  27. From Me To You

DESCARGA / DOWNLOAD : http://rapidshare.com/files/143693430/MB_The_Beatles__At_The_Royal_Variety_Performance.zip

CONTRASEÑA / PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Tom,

    I'm excited to be part of this large and growing forum of great people and thankyou all for making me feel welcome. I just joined today.

    My special interests or skills are:
    - HTML
    - SEO
    - Web design
    - Internet business

    I am happy to help others that need it and offer advice where possible :)

    Peace out.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello; Can you please post a new link, because rapidshare link is unfortunately dead and this item is unavailable anywhere on the web !

    Thanks for advance. Best regards.

    JJF

    ResponderEliminar